We are thrilled to introduce you to our latest stockists who are now proudly stocking Acorn's ‘Scents of Achievement’ products.
At Acorn, we're all about crafting handmade, natural soy wax candles, reed diffusers, soaps, and gift sets that not only bring warmth and comfort to your space but also contribute to a greater purpose.
What sets Acorn apart is that our products are lovingly handcrafted right here in Northern Ireland by a talented and gifted community of young adults with additional needs.
Our mission is simple yet profound: we empower our candle makers to reach their full potential. They work together in a supportive and inclusive environment, where they feel connected, valued, and purposeful. It's amazing to witness the dedication and passion our team pours into creating each and every one of our products.
But it doesn't stop there. When you choose Acorn, you're not just buying a candle or a diffuser; you're buying into a vision of empowerment and positive change. Our makers experience a sense of accomplishment with every 'scent' they create, and every purchase you make provides them with pride, purpose, and opportunities for growth.
What's even more incredible is that by buying Acorn products, you're making a direct impact on our community. All profits generated from your purchases are reinvested into supporting Bolster Community's vital services, which in turn, assist the most vulnerable individuals in our society.
A very warm welcome to our new stockists who share our values and commitment to making a difference:
- Therese Florists | Newry – local flower shop offering flower delivery in Newry and other areas throughout Co. Down and Co. Armagh.
- The Food Market | Newry - stocking a wide range of meals and a fantastic selection of artisan produce from local suppliers.
- Barn Owl | Saintfield – stocking the latest on-trend fashion lines and stunning, unique giftware ranges for all.
- Beauty by Rachel | Portadown – beauty boutique specialising in nail art, extensions and waxing.
- Naturally North Coast & Glens – social enterprise making a difference through delivering artisan markets, trader support and urban revitalisation.
- Enniskinn | Enniskillen – plant powered beauty handmade in the heart of County Fermanagh.
Visit these local businesses to experience the magic of Acorn and stock up on your favourite scented products that make a difference.
If you’d be interested in hearing more or would like to become an Acorn stockist, get in touch with Joanne at email@example.com.